New Mark 3.2 Camera for Faceware ProHD Headcam Systems
We have taken the enhancements made to the Mark 3 camera and refined them to make the camera stronger and easier to adjust all with an updated design.
- A new cage protects the camera and strengthens lateral pan adjustments. Steel receiving threads and a larger bolt prevent stripping out the camera top.
- Now you can tighten down pan adjustments as hard as you want without fear of damaging the camera.
- The bar clamp has been spaced to ensure you can clamp down on single arms and hoops securely for years to come.
- And finally, the camera back arch has also been redesigned to allow easier access to the camera controls while maintaining strength and improving overall aesthetic.
The new Mark 3.2 camera is available for stand-alone purchase or can be purchased as part of any new Faceware ProHD Headcam System package.
New Go Pro Headcam Systems for Hero 5
We’re excited to announce the launch of Faceware GoPro Headcam System for the GoPro Hero 5.
- This GoPro Headcam System features custom housing for the larger GoPro Hero 5 camera
- Unparalleled, lightweight design for maximum comfort during performance capture.
The new Go Pro Headcam System for the Hero 5 is available for stand-alone purchase or can be purchased as part of any new Faceware Indie Headcam System package.
Our experienced team-members can answer any questions you have about this new hardware and how they integrate with our complete facial motion capture solutions. Send us an email via our Contact Us page.